Monday, December 24, 2012

Mare-y Christmas!



I know I've been super busy and totally AWOL for the past week - Christmas has been severely hectic this year - but we still want to wish all of you Happy Holidays and a very Merry Christmas!

Top is of Gogo, middle is Metro, bottom is Quincy. No new pics of my babies simply due to lack of time, and I'm out of state at the moment!


 
 

I know I post something similar every year, but my oh my how time flies, and how we change. That picture of Quincy and I is a decade old.

We'll be back to the grind come Wednesday, so stay tuned! Happy and safe holidays everyone!





4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you!

    Bif has an unfortunate dress-up moment on his blog, but unlike yours, he had to be intoxicated to do it!

    http://www.iamboyfriend.com/2012/12/important-life-lesson.html

    ReplyDelete