Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Cowboy Country HDT - Quick Update!



It's obviously Wednesday and I haven't had A SECOND of time to sit down and write about the OHHA HDT this past weekend - literally, I don't even actually have time now, I have to leave for work in about 5 minutes - but I at least have this to share to hold you over:



We almost finished 3rd instead of 4th, but I made a REALLY dumb rookie mistake that cost us a lot of points and knocked us down. As usual there is a big long story to go with the show, and hopefully sometime soon I'll be able to actually sit down and write about it!


3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! The best lessons are learned from mistakes. I'm looking forward to the full tale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading about it!

    ReplyDelete