Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Snooze



Bay Girl catching some ZZZZZs in the field today... she didn't mind me walking around out there either, she just stayed put and slept!
All of you northern folks are very jealous of our 60 degree weather and sunshine. It will be 70 on Thursday.... don't you wish you were here too! ;)

T-minus four days until I see Sophie.... getting very excited! I am absolutely shocked to say that the weather should be in the high 30's and upper 40's when I am there for the weekend (Calgary, AB).... when I went to Alberta to see Metro it was -50. Yes, you read that right.... NEGATIVE FIFTY. Thank god for better weather this time!!!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck and have a safe trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just caught up reading the going ons here just before Christmas. Amazingly well, I see. And you are going to see Sophie or going to bring her home? Either way, it shall be very interesting. Btw, when is Bay Girl due?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love TX winters? I do... until it rains and the mud screws things up. So excited you get to see Sophieeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Sophie works out for you! I can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun going to see Sophie.!! It sounds like your little mare is trusting you a whole lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gadzooks, I couldn't even think straight, much less evaluate a horse in THAT kind of weather! I'd be too busy hoping my ears, nose, hands and feet didn't fall off. Glad it will be warmer this time around, and hope you love Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie. I'm excited about you seeing Sophie too! Take lots of photos please!

    ReplyDelete