Saturday, April 1, 2017

I'm Alive, I swear!



I'm aliiiiiiiive!


Just.... ridiculously, insanely, necessarily out of control busy, is all.


This month a lot of things happened. Show season kicked off in earnest, and I've been away every single weekend at shows. Future Hubs had surgery, which is great, except taking care of a human who can't take care of themselves for a few weeks is a full time job in addition to my beyond full time job in addition to trying to get two horses prepped and out the door for show season. When I'm not taking care of him, I'm working. When I'm not doing either of those, I'm riding. When I'm not doing either of those, I'm prepping stuff for the wedding and finishing up loose tax ends. When I'm not doing that, I'm in a coma for the few hours of sleep I've been able to snatch here and there.

Needless to say, blogging just fell by the wayside for the month. I literally did not have time. Literally not an hour of free time to spend working on writing. Nothing.


I *hope* things are starting to calm down a bit. I have a lot I want to catch up on, namely the three important things - Pax's two FEH shows, and Dylan's first USDF show with me. There is SO much going on in real life and it's great and it's fun and it's super exhausting. I do miss the days when I could come home after work and just write for awhile. I don't have that kind of downtime right now. My downtime is doing wedding save the dates. That's not actually any fun at all. 




So, I'm not dead. And things are great. And March went great! And I'm crazy busy. And I will be back, hopefully very soon!



5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you. That was a long break. I was beginning to get concerned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear the updates whenever you have time to make them 😀 keep on rocking out lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visit Instagram to check you're alive! Feel great soon, Future Hubs. And awesome to hear that although you're busy, everything is going well, and even the busy things are all positive, like the wedding! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad all is well! I was was getting a bit worried. Can't wait for all the updates after you get a chance to slow down a bit :)

    ReplyDelete