Monday, March 30, 2015

Day 326 - Changes!


P is at day 326 today, and we've had some changes! In the past two days, after a week of being stalled out, P's udders have nearly doubled in size, and today they were very firm and full. They are almost completely full - a little more fluid, and the nipples will fill and we'll finally have some actual milk. I have nothing to test yet, but we're close to that. 

The baby has also moved back a bit in the past day - it is moving into position! 

Day 325
Day 326 - baby has moved back!



Day 325

Day 326 - filling up!


It could be within the week if she keeps developing at this speed! Or, she could hold out for a few more weeks. We'll just have to see!

12 comments:

  1. Her dapples are unreal and spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so exciting! Do you do the milk testing? I found it to be very accurate predicting within 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to see your new foal!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be surprised if you didn't have a new frisky foal before the weekend! I'm slightly jealous....love the babies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anxiously awaiting baby news here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was out of town over the weekend with no/low cell service and I've been so worried I would miss the birth. Although, now that I write that out, how would I not miss the birth? Maybe I just thought I'd be the last person to read about it? I dunno.

    Anxious in Ohio!

    ReplyDelete